Pink Tourmaline and Green Amethyst Gemstone Bracelet - Regina Harp Designs
D E T A I L S:
This bracelet is in Pink Tourmaline and Green Amethyst Gemstones in various shapes and sizes. Our most popular choices are below. If you need a different length, please message us with any questions.
MA T E R I A L S:
• Comes with all 14 K Gold Filled Components. 14 K Gold Filled jump rings and 14 K Gold Filled Toggle bar and ring.
• Choose your size bracelet and add on at least a half an inch to one inch to assure that toggle bar can slip into ring.
• All bezels connectors are in Gold plated over 925 Sterling silver and is secured with 14 K Gold Filled rings. Links vary in width and come in Natural or Hydro stones.
• These are custom made to your size, so please measure wrist size by wrapping a string around your wrist where you want the bracelet to be and then measure the length of the string with a ruler and this is your desired size. Don't forget to add on 1/2 an inch to 1 inch. I preferred this style in 1 inch more to my wrist size.
L E N G T H:
• Pictured Bracelet is 7.5 inches on a 6.85 inch wrist size. Bracelets will be made as close to your size as possible but may have a .2 inch variation.
• All our bracelets are custom made per your selections and will ship out in an Organza Bag or white jewelry box.
• To Love & Care For your bracelet for longer life: Remove before working out, housework, water/swimming/bathing. Do not wear perfume in your neckline area near your necklace as this is very harmful to your necklace's metals, plating, ect. These are custom made and are not refundable items. Always keep your bracelet in a sealed container so that it won't tarnish quickly.
We welcome all custom orders or wholesale bulk orders. If you are unsure on an item, please message us and we will answer promptly. All crystals, stones, beads, druzys, pendants, rosary chains may have some natural variations from all pictures listed in our shop due to monitor settings and colors or natural working processes of being handmade. Normal fissures, small cracks and chips are normal for the bezels.
We offer many different connectors and Gemstones. If you want a certain type, please message us through customization button or email us at email@example.com.