Cross Necklace, Pyrite Gold or Silver Rosary Chain Choker Elegant CZ Malta Cross Necklaces, Gold Filled/925 Sterling Silver - Adjustable by Regina Harp Designs.
D E T A I L S:
• Pyrite Necklace with your choice of Silver Pyrite in 22 k Gold Plated Wire or Silver Plated Wire 4 mm Faceted rondelle rosary Chain. Each necklace comes with a Gold Filled 3-inch Extender Chain and all Gold Filled or 925 Sterling Silver components and a signed designer tag by Regina Harp Designs in gold or silver plated.
Makes a wonderful present anytime of the year for all occasions.
Note: This is all Silver Covered and Plated Pyrite; the only difference is the wire in the rosary chain which will determine if you have a Gold Filled (Silver Pyrite/Gold Wire Wrapped Rosary Chains) or 925 Sterling Silver (Silver Pyrite/Silver Wire Wrapped Rosary Chains).
MA T E R I A L S:
• Genuine Natural Pyrite Rosary Chain in 22 K Gold Plated Wire Wrapped or Silver Plated Wire Wrapped 4 mm Faceted Rondelle beads
• Highest quality Gold Filled or 925 Sterling Silver Spring ring clasps and jump rings
• Adjustable extenders are 3 inches long in Gold Filled or 925 Sterling Silver.
L E N G T H:
• Pictured Necklaces Measures Approximately 14 and 16 inches. The Cubic Zirconia Ring Cross Charms has a drop of approximately 1/2 inch.
• Ships in a decorative organza bag.
• We offer these Necklaces in our most popular lengths ordered. However, if you need a different length, or want a different style, please message us and we will be happy to assist you. All our necklaces are custom made per your selections.
• To Love & Care For your necklace for longer life: Remove before working out, housework, water/swimming/bathing. Try to wear perfume away from your neckline as this is very harmful to your necklaces.
We welcome all custom orders or wholesale bulk orders. If you are unsure on an item, please message us and we will answer promptly. All crystals, stones, beads, druzys, pendants, rosary chains may have some natural variations from all pictures listed in our shop due to monitor settings and colors or natural working processes of being handmade.