Genuine 14 K Gold Filled or 925 Sterling Silver Virgin Mary Necklace By Regina Harp Designs
This Virgin Mary Necklace is lightweight and has the small charm which is great for children. It is offered in 925 Sterling Silver or 14 K Gold Filled all made from Italy or USA. It comes with a 2 inch 14 K Gold Filled or 925 Sterling Silver handmade extender chain making it easy to adjust and the perfect gift to friends or your loved ones. Our most popular lengths are below. If you need a different length, please message us with any questions.
D E T A I L S:
MA T E R I A L S:
• 14 K Gold Filled or 925 Sterling Silver hammered dainty chain
• Comes with all 925 Sterling Silver or 14 K Gold Filled jump rings and components.
• 14 K Gold Filled or 925 Sterling Silver Oval Mother Mary are 9 x 13 mm or 14 K Gold Filled Small Round which is 8 mm.
• Includes a 14 K Gold Filled or 925 Sterling Silver 2 Inch Extender chain so that you can adjust the length of your necklace.
• To choose your size you can pick your choker size below. These are custom made necklaces, so please measure neck size by wrapping a string around your neck where you want the necklace to be and then measure the length of the string and this is your desired size. This chain necklace is non refundable.
L E N G T H:
• Pictured Necklaces are 16 and 18 inches long.
• All our necklaces are custom made per your selections and will ship out in an Organza Bag or white jewelry box.
• To Love & Care For your necklace for longer life: Remove before working out, housework, water/swimming/bathing. Do not wear perfume in your neckline area near your necklace as this is very harmful to your necklace's metals, plating, ect. To help prevent tarnishing of silver, keep in a sealed jewelry bag where air cannot get in.
We welcome all custom orders or wholesale bulk orders. If you are unsure on an item, please message us and we will answer promptly. All crystals, stones, beads, druzys, pendants, rosary chains may have some natural variations from all pictures listed in our shop due to monitor settings and colors or natural working processes of being handmade.