Initial Choker Necklaces in Cubic Zirconia Box Letters By Regina Harp Designs
D E T A I L S:
This necklace is on our 925 Sterling Silver or 14 K Gold Filled chains, *Not Plated*, and will last a life time. Our most popular choices are below. If you need a different length, please message us with any questions. NO worries of letters flipping over as it is a FOUR sided initial charm! Leave your Initial or Letter choice in notes for your order.
Choice of Chains in 14 K Gold Fill or 925 Sterling Silver
#1 Chain is our drawn rectangle chains in 7.25 mm links
#2 Chain is a delicate, showy Bar Sequins chain
#3 Chain is our Upgraded Dainty Hammered Cable chain in 14 K Gold Fill or a Dainty Cable Chain in Sterling Silver
MA T E R I A L S:
• Comes with all 14 K Gold Filled or 925 Sterling Silver Components; jump rings and spring ring clasp. Signed CZ plated designer tag.
• Choose your Genuine CZ Initial and they are approximately 1/3 an inch. Charms are silver or gold plated over copper with clear cubic zircons.
• To choose your size you can pick your choker or long necklace size. These are custom made to your size, so please measure neck size by wrapping a string around your neck where you want the necklace to be and then measure the length of the string with a ruler and this is your desired size.
L E N G T H:
• Pictured Necklaces are 14 and 16 inches.
• All our necklaces are custom made per your selections and will ship out in an Organza Bag or white jewelry box depending on style.
• To Love & Care For your necklace for longer life: Remove before working out, housework, water/swimming/bathing. Do not wear perfume in your neckline area near your necklace as this is very harmful to your necklace's metals, plating, ect.
We welcome all custom orders or wholesale bulk orders. If you are unsure on an item, please message us and we will answer promptly. All crystals, stones, beads, druzys, pendants, rosary chains may have some natural variations from all pictures listed in our shop due to monitor settings and colors or natural working processes of being handmade.