Genuine 14 k Gold Filled Wraps in *All Lengths* By Regina Harp Designs
D E T A I L S:
This necklace is on our #1 in Picture in 14 K Gold Filled Designer Rectangle Drawn Chains, ***NOT plated *** will last a lifetime. Includes a 14 K Gold Filled Lobster Clasp (Picture #2) or Toggle (Picture #1). This is a larger link chain and thicker gauge then typically seen in this style chain. This gives a bigger look to your necklace. Other designer chains also available upon request. Our most popular lengths are below. If you need a different length, please message us with any questions.
MA T E R I A L S:
• 14 K Gold Filled chain is approximately 7.25 x 3.0 mm links in rectangle shape but still dainty.
• Comes with all 14 K Gold Filled jump rings and components.
• Toggle clasp is 14 K Gold Filled.
• To choose your size you can pick your choker size leaving a little room to thread Bar through the Toggle opening. If you want a double wrap, then order 15 inch + 17 inch (32 inch total) etc. These are custom made necklaces, so please measure neck size by wrapping a string around your neck where you want the necklace to be and then measure the length of the string and this is your desired size. This chain necklace is non refundable.
L E N G T H:
• Pictured Necklace is 16 inches long. For a double wrap necklace, please order 34 inch. We can customize longer styles or your personal designs with any pendant.
• All our necklaces are custom made per your selections and will ship out in an Organza Bag.
• To Love & Care For your necklace for longer life: Remove before working out, housework, water/swimming/bathing. Do not wear perfume in your neckline area near your necklace as this is very harmful to your necklace's metals, plating, ect.
We welcome all custom orders or wholesale bulk orders. If you are unsure on an item, please message us and we will answer promptly. All crystals, stones, beads, druzys, pendants, rosary chains may have some natural variations from all pictures listed in our shop due to monitor settings and colors or natural working processes of being handmade.