14 K Gold Filled O Ring Choker By Regina Harp Designs
D E T A I L S:
This necklace is on our Gold Filled Designer ladder chains, 925 Sterling Silver or Black plated copper. Multiple Mix and Match Colors with a Silver or 14 K Gold Filled Extender chain. Our most popular choices are below. If you need a different length, please message us with any questions.
MA T E R I A L S:
• Comes with all 14 K Gold Filled Components or 925 Sterling Silver. 14 K Gold Filled or Sterling Silver 2 Inch Extender Chain, gold filled jump rings and spring ring clasp. Signed gold plated designer tag disk dangle on extenders.
• 14 K Gold Filled Smooth ring is shown in the 15 mm size (.60 Inch) or the 925 Silver is 13 mm with Ridges. An upgraded 20 mm (.80 Inch) Gold filled ring is also available. Note for size that a dime is 17 mm and a US quarter is 24 mm.
• Comes with all 14 K Gold Filled or 925 Sterling Silver sequin style chains in 2.0-2.3 mm, so sizes are different for each color.
• To choose your size you can pick your exact size and have the 2 inch dangle with CZ disc flowing down the back or chose the size to use up the extender as part of your collar. Please measure neck size by wrapping a string around your neck where you want the necklace to be and then measure the length of the string and this is your desired size as these are non refundable.
L E N G T H:
• Pictured Necklaces are 16 inches long which can extend to a 18 Inch long necklace.
• All our necklaces are custom made per your selections and will ship out in an Organza Bag.
• To Love & Care For your necklace for longer life: Remove before working out, housework, water/swimming/bathing. Do not wear perfume in your neckline area near your necklace as this is very harmful to your necklace's metals, plating, ect.
We welcome all custom orders or wholesale bulk orders. If you are unsure on an item, please message us and we will answer promptly. All crystals, stones, beads, druzys, pendants, rosary chains may have some natural variations from all pictures listed in our shop due to monitor settings and colors or natural working processes of being handmade.