14 K Gold Filled CZ Lock and Key Necklace By Regina Harp Designs
D E T A I L S:
This necklace is on our Gold Filled Designer ladder chains. Also available in 925 Sterling Silver or Black plated copper. Multiple Mix and Match Colors with a Silver or 14 K Gold Filled Extender chains. Our most popular choices are below. If you need a different length, please message us with any questions.
Note: Picture 1 is the Black with the Gold Filled Toggle Bar. Picture 2 is a regular black necklace or 14 K Gold filled necklace with the 14 K Gold filled Extender or 925 Extenders.
MA T E R I A L S:
• Comes with all 14 K Gold Filled Components or 925 Sterling Silver. 14 K Gold Filled or Sterling Silver 3 Inch Extender Chain for regular necklace, gold filled jump rings, Toggle bar, and spring ring clasp. Signed gold or silver plated designer tag disk dangle on extenders.
• CZ Micro Pave Lock and Key Charms are in Gold and Silver plated is .50 inch tall x 1 inch wide . Note for size that a US quarter is about 1 inch.
• To choose your size you can pick your exact size and have the 3 inch dangle with CZ disc flowing down the back or chose the size to use up the extender as part of your collar. Please measure neck size by wrapping a string around your neck where you want the necklace to be and then measure the length of the string and this is your desired size.
L E N G T H:
• Pictured Necklaces are 16 inches long which can extend to a 19 Inch long necklace.
• All our necklaces are custom made per your selections and will ship out in an Organza Bag.
• To Love & Care For your necklace for longer life: Remove before working out, housework, water/swimming/bathing. Do not wear perfume in your neckline area near your necklace as this is very harmful to your necklace's metals, plating, ect.
We welcome all custom orders or wholesale bulk orders. If you are unsure on an item, please message us and we will answer promptly. All crystals, stones, beads, druzys, pendants, rosary chains may have some natural variations from all pictures listed in our shop due to monitor settings and colors or natural working processes of being handmade.